The Henderson Hospital Campaign Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  DavidM Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:42 am

Hi,

I registered for the forum today. I was appalled when I heard that the Henderson is going to close and hope we can build a strong and successful campaign to keep it open.

As for me - I live in North Cheam, Sutton and am a listening volunteer with Samaritans and Chairman of a Sams Branch. So this is a "cause" close to my heart.

I am also Coordinator for Four Directions UK. We work with Native People to reduce suicides, including advising on the establishment of emotional support services - www.fourdirections.org.uk

One final thing for now - there's a typo in the forum header - "brainstome" instead of "brainstorm".

David

DavidM

http://www.fourdirections.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  Karl Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:22 am

Hi David

Welcome to our forum, things are a little quite at the moment but I think things will pick up with every new day. I have written to the staff at The Henderson (shown in the Post Box) and now await an answer.

Thanks for pointing out the mistake in the header, I had my alter ego fix that as soon as I read your post. Grammar and literacy are not my strong points, this was something I had to come to terms with when I was at the Henderson and still working on to this day.

If there is anything I can help you with, just drop me a line and I’ll see what I can do.

Karl
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum